2020 CTMP Season Pass
2020 CTMP Season Pass, includes the following:
- Official CTMP Season Pass Hard Card, along with a CTMP Branded Lanyard
- Season Pass Holder Reserved Parking Pass
- Free Weekend Admission (Weekend Super Ticket) for one (1) individual to all 2020 major event weekends (Castrol Victoria Day SpeedFest May 15-17, VARAC Vintage Grand Prix June 19-21, Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix July 2-5, Superbike Doubleheader presented by BMW Motorrad August 14-16 and Chevrolet Silverado 250 September 4-6, 2020)
- One (1) Free Official Souvenir Program for all major event weekends (listed above)
- Free Weekend Admission for one (1) individual to all CTMP Regional Race Weekends (Schedule posted on our website)
- Free Coffee - all season long at the CTMP Trackside Grill (will be required to show Hard Card and Photo ID)
- 20% off merchandise - all season long at the CTMP Merchandise Trailer (will be required to show Hard Card and Photo ID)
- 15% off any additional tickets and/or camping for the 2020 season (must call in to the CTMP Office to redeem)
- Upon purchase you will receive a gift certificate for the 2020 CTMP Season Pass, with instructions on how to redeem the certificate in the spring. No substitutions. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special and has no cash value. Children 16 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Season Passes are subject to availability, quantities are limited.
Price - $450
Value - $650
Castrol Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend
May 15 - 17, 2020
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park's 2020 major event schedule kicks off with the Castrol Victoria Day SpeedFest, featuring the NASCAR Pinty’s Series, the GT World Challenge America and the Pirelli GT4 America Series. Three Canadian series – the Canadian Touring Car Championship, the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Canada by Yokohama and the Nissan Micra Cup Series – will round out the weekend of exciting on-track racing action. The weekend's main attraction is the on-track competition, but there are plenty of other things for you to see and do as well. Be sure to visit the team paddock areas, located on the circuit infield at the north end near the start/finish straight. All the team transporters, cars, crews and drivers are based there, and access to the paddock is included with your event ticket purchase.BUY TICKETS
VARAC Vintage Grand Prix
June 19 - 21, 2020
Give Dad a special treat this Father’s Day weekend – a trip to CTMP to see beautifully restored cars from the past 50-plus years of motorsports, racing on our world-famous Grand Prix circuit.
The Vintage Automobile Racing Association of Canada (VARAC) invites all to watch three days of racing which will include the VARAC Grand Prix, Field of Dreams Car Show and much more!BUY TICKETS
Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix
July 2 - 5, 2020
Canada’s biggest sports car race of the year, the Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix, features the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship for exotic prototype and GT race cars, in their only north-of-the-border stop.
Superbike Doubleheader presented by BMW Motorrad
August 14 - 16, 2020
Canada’s top motorcycle riders compete in a doubleheader points race for the national Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship. Titles will be decided during the Superbikes' premier stop of the season, and racing in other national classes will include Pro Sport Bike, Amateur Superbike, Amateur Sport Bike, and the Lightweight Sport Bike.
Chevrolet Silverado 250
September 4-6, 2020
NASCAR's Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series returns to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park on Labour Day weekend for its only Canadian appearance - the Chevrolet Silverado 250. This will be round two of the 2020 Gander Trucks Playoffs. Joining the trucks will be the NASCAR Pinty’s Series and the Toyo Tires F1600 Championship.
This will no doubt be the biggest and busiest event of the season, with the roar of the NASCAR trucks and their close-contact, fender-rubbing race action as the main attraction.
Individual Super Ticket
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park SuperTickets Include:
- Admission for three days of racing +
- Children 16 & under admitted free (with adult paid admission)
- Free parking
- Free access to the race team paddock (except for NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series)
- Free access to the CTMP Marketplace
Single day tickets are available for all of Canadian Tire Motorsport Park’s major events, but the Weekend SuperTicket is the best value.
For single day admissions, please note that guests are required to purchase all single day tickets. Upon exiting the facility, any remaining unused single day tickets will be refunded to you UP TO ONE HOUR AFTER THE FINAL ON-TRACK ACTIVITY OF THE DAY.
There are no cancellations on pre-purchased tickets and no refunds on unclaimed Will Call tickets. Ticket price includes HST. No refunds.
Rev-up your next group or company get-together by bringing them to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park for one of our major events. Our Group & Corporate Ticket programs offer discounts on tickets, food and merchandise for groups of 20 or more and can be customized to meet your needs. Other options include reserved areas or exclusive grandstands, behind-the-scenes paddock tours and team-building activities. Hospitality services such as catering, tent, table and chair rentals are also available.