Sales & Account Executive
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park – Bowmanville, ON
As a Sales & Account Executive at CTMP you will have the opportunity to enhance and grow our partnerships through sales, customer service and building relationships.
Bring with you these qualities:
- Energy and enthusiasm, self starter
- A professional attitude and team player
- Confident, friendly, assertive – able to handle challenging situations in a positive way
- Organized and able to manage process flow, work with and develop efficient systems
- Customer Service oriented, warm and engaging disposition
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Be prepared to work some irregular hours, including our five major race weekends
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling - Vendor Opportunities, Corporate Hospitality, Driving and Corporate Karting Experience, Corporate event hosting, venue space and group tickets for racing and other events
- Growing and developing the engagement of our partners through activation and marketing opportunities
- CTMP contact and customer service representative for our corporate partners
- Oversee and understand all the deliverables (as they relate to our agreements) for corporate partners and see that they are being met
- Communicate to keep our partners up to date and educated on our facility and what’s going on – let them see their exposure
- Provide post event reports for each sponsor, following each major event – providing information on attendance, social media, broadcast exposure etc.
- Working with our team to be sure that our partners are well represented on our social media platforms and the CTMP website
- Provide weekly sales and prospect report
When submitting your application, please provide your resume and short response to the following question - Why do you feel this opportunity at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park is a fit for you? Only applicants who answer the question above will be reviewed.
We thank everyone who applies, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years Sales Experience
5 years Customer and Client Services Experience