Canadian Tire Motorsport Park – Bowmanville, ON
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park is Canada’s Legendary Home of Motorsports – located just east of Toronto on 900 acres in the beautiful rolling hills of the Durham Region. Since 1961 CTMP has hosted world-class racing events including F1, SportsCar, IndyCar and NASCAR on its historic Grand Prix Circuit, as well as Music Festivals and Film Location Shoots. With an additional 2.9 km road course, new Karting Facility and over 33,000 sq. ft. of unique venue space, CTMP is the perfect place for driving experiences, corporate entertaining and personal celebrations.
The Gate Attendant will be responsible in the daily assistance of customers/guests arriving at the CTMP Facility, as well as major event weekend ticket sales.
A successful candidate will possess these qualities:
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- A professional attitude and a positive team player
- Confident, friendly, yet assertive – able to handle challenging situations in a positive way
- Customer Service oriented, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, warm and engaging disposition
- Adhere to uniform policy and grooming standards, must present a neat and professional appearance
- Must be physically fit to perform all duties associated with this position along with the ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Accurate money and ticket handling abilities, along with the ability to use a credit/debit machine
- Able to work all major event weekends, including irregular hours (early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays) along with the ability to work shifts during the week/weekends from April through October
- Must have reliable transportation
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet everyone in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Provide directions, instructions and assistance to all visitors to CTMP
- Accept and stub pre-purchased tickets and/or accept payment in exchange for on site ticket sales
- Be physically able to carry small pylons and/or signs
- Utilize excellent guest service skills to enhance the guest experience with the ability to communicate clearly and congenially about CTMP events
- Provide support to other staff as needed
(No calls please. We thank you for your interest in this position and will acknowledge receipt of your email, but only those considered will be contacted)
Job Type: Full-Time Seasonal
Experience: 1-year Customer Service Experience preferred
When submitting your application, please provide your resume and short response to the following question - Why do you feel this opportunity at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park is a fit for you?