Activation & Promotional Coordinator
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park – Bowmanville, ON
The Activation & Promotional Coordinator will be responsible for creating, facilitating and implementing a variety of CTMP and Partner activations and product related promotions with a commitment to seeing all projects and details through to completion.
Bring with you these qualities:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A professional attitude and a team player
- Confident, friendly, yet assertive – able to handle challenging situations in a positive way
- Organized and able to manage process flow, work with and develop efficient systems
- Customer Service oriented, warm and engaging disposition
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Be prepared to work some irregular hours, including our five major race weekends
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, facilitating and implementing on site activations, including, product sampling, product showcasing and fan engagement
- Responsible for all aspects and details of activation; staff, budget, reporting, etc.
- Create, facilitate and implement opportunities to promote all CTMP products, including spectator events, ticket sales, on track experiences, venue spaces and special events
- Take the lead on developing Fan Experience initiatives
- Oversee, all details of these promotional events, including, strategy, display, and staffing
- Contribute to identifying additional opportunities for business development
- Provide administrative support when required
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year of project work and 1 year of team experience
When submitting your application, please provide your resume and short response to the following question - Why do you feel this opportunity at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park is a fit for you?
We thank everyone who applies, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.